new member intro

shrpshtr

Seaman Apprentice
hey all,

i have been lurking here for a little while now so i thought i'd introduce myself and start participating a little bit.

i am from SC and am fairly new to boat ownership. however, i have been around boats (father owned) for about 15 years or so. recently i bought a slightly used sea ray 205 sport with a 5.0l engine. needless to say to this group, the learning curve has been accelerated exponentially since that purchase occurred. i am sure i'll have plenty of additional questions for all you to bide your time until you return to the water. so, if you'll bear with me when i ask the questions that make your roll your eyes, i really appreciate it. who knows, maybe i'll learn enough to be able to contribute occasionally.

thanks.

shrpshtr

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander
Re: new member intro

Welcome aboard shrpshtr.

Don't worry no one will roll their eyes at newbie questions. They might spit coffee on their keyboard though. :p

tkrfxr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome aboard shrpshtr.

Don't worry no one will roll their eyes at newbie questions. They might spit coffee on their keyboard though. :p

I just did!

-welcome to the board....shrpshtr.

nlain

Commander

Welcome aboard, ask the questions some of us will try and answer them. I will say that a lot of times the search feature will find plenty reading material on your problem. It does not always work for everyone but it still may help you at times. Again welcome.

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Great to have you participate, shrpshtr!

erm, thanks Swabber, water spit into mine :-|

Search function DOES work, but never a bad idea to get confirmation and then share the results. There is a definite ebb and flow of information and we look forward to hearing from you.

Again, welcome aboard!

aspeck

Staff member

:rolleyes::rolleyes: another newbie :rolleyes::rolleyes:

HA!;):D Glad to have you aboard. The only dumb questions are the ones you could have asked but didn't, and because of that you are sitting in the middle of the water with no power.

Cadwelder

Lieutenant Commander

Good luck with the Sea Ray. I'm in the Charlotte Area, right on the boarder of South Carolina.