For anyone thinking of using carpet on their projects

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
When I bought the carpet for my project (bow deck, side panels, etc) I ordered it from Home Depot's web site. It's Lancer marine carpet and it's pretty decent. Along with it I ordered a pail of their Roberts 6700 adhesive which worked awesome and I even threw in a notched trowel. I was able to get a 20' roll of carpet for less than the price I would have paid for the 16' I really needed from one of the marine carpet web sites. They were having a free shipping over $50 special going on at the time. When that ended you had to spend over $250 or something to get free shipping. Well the >$50 free shipping special is going on again right now! You might want to check it out http://www.homedepot.com/Flooring-C...ation?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander
Re: For anyone thinking of using carpet on their projects

Also check out your local carpet store. I have one nearby that stocks 6 different colors in marine carpet and can order others. Prices did not seem out of line compared to online stores. I haven't had a chance to stop in, but will let everyone know what I find.