Stuart/Port St. Lucie

ultra_1968

Seaman Apprentice
Hey, I find myself headed to PSL this weekend with the lil lady. We're visiting her family and I was thinking about going on a charter to do some fishing. Has anyone fished out of this area and have any leads or suggestions?

triumphrick

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Stuart/Port St. Lucie

Man, if you were to go over on The Hull Truth and post this request, you would have had a bunch of replies by now...dont fish that coast, so cant help much! Good luck...

sasto

Captain

Hi ultra, If you want to go offshore and spend some money send me a PM. If you want to spend some time in the river, the Lady and I will gladly invite you along, just bring a sandwich!

ultra_1968

Seaman Apprentice

Thanks Sasto, incredibly generous of you. I'm trying to get a concrete itinerary from the family. As soon as they choose to let us/me know what they have in store, I'll shoot you a PM and see if you are all are busy!

sasto

Captain

Hi ultra.

Did you make it to PSL? The winds were howling over the weekend and kept us landlocked. We are headed offshore Tuesday and at this point we have room if you want to go. Not a charter, just 2 couples having some fun. Dolphin and tuna are plentyful now. My lady and I usually riverfish every evening.

freelancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Wow, I really got to get down there.:p Sounds like fun.

ultra_1968

Seaman Apprentice

Hey Capn Sasto, we left yesterday, and the only free time "they" allowed me was Saturday afternoon, and having watched the weather, I knew it was not the best plan. I do appreciate the offer and we WILL be back down that way again soon. We had a great time in your area, and can't wait to go back.

sasto

Captain

Good to hear you enjoyed yourself, ultra. I sat at the marina tiki hut most of the day Saturday keeping an eye out on the boats in the marina. Must have been 3 foot seas. We cancelled our offshore trip yesterday anyway due to some unforseen responsibilities by myself. When you return give me a shout.