Party Time Again !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Heading back to China again this afternoon. Please bring tents this time as the trailer is now at the lake.
Back on the 20th so please clean up. I have upped my insurance coverage this time :facepalm::D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Party Time Again !!!

Ahh dang it..... we discussed tents last time .....that means a portable dance floor too! Have a safe trip.

aspeck

Staff member

You didn't move the house key, did you??? I claim the master bedroom this time!

rbh

Fleet Admiral

I got the 5 pound bag of Hawkins cheezies!

(I wonder if he got the last of the spilled ones out of the couch yet??? :D )

WIMUSKY

Staff member

I hope he upped his boat coverage too!:eek::p

puddle jumper

Captain

I hope you ran out of that cheep wine you had.

Hayyyy rob got the cheezies I got about a 10 gallon bucket of crab dip that goes fantastic with cheezies. It will also polish that dancing pole up well too.

jigngrub

Fleet Admiral

I'll bring the inflatable pole for the cute little go-go dancer girls!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Greetings from Hong Kong. Hot, humid and extremely jet lagged !!!! Going to bed very shortly !!!

Robbabob

Senior Chief Petty Officer

:p Just got the notice... I'll be up shortly all y'all. Supposed to rain this weekend down here, so we'll be staying up there. Dibs on the shower/tub again :D

btw, hope you have a good trip.. ummm, stay a little longer again!

~sure hope the spare credit card is still under the dresser in the bedroom~ :cool:

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Nope. He moved the credit card. It was behind the family portrait in the living room......;)

puddle jumper

Captain

The old lady across the street keeps looking at us weird. Are we allowed to poke her.

Jeep Man

Commander

The toilet is broken (plugged). Do you mind if we have the Portable Toilets on the front lawn or would you prefer them out back? Can you call Windsor Thundershacks and let them know? Thanks Buddy!

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I'm not surprised with all those cheesies.:eek: At least you guys went to the trouble of getting porta potties this time. Now, will anyone actually use them..........

aspeck

Staff member

The maple tree in the back yard works for me ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member

The beauty of being a guy.....;)

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Did you guys see Ted Nugent over at the fire pit last night? He said he had heard of a Sasquatch in the area, and brought his bow up to check it out today.
He also said he was going to set up out back and put on a concert tonight, and for everyone to get the word out........YEA!!!! Cat Scratch Fever over by the dancing pole tent!!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Did you guys see Ted Nugent over at the fire pit last night? He said he had heard of a Sasquatch in the area, and brought his bow up to check it out today.
He also said he was going to set up out back and put put on a concert tonight, and for everyone to get the word out........YEA!!!! Cat Scratch Fever over by the dancing pole tent!!!

Good Ol ted Eh !!!! :D

puddle jumper

Captain

Ok a little to the left, a little higher a little more, just a blond one. Let her go. Crap the porta potty didn't clear the house.:eek: Told you guys it wouldn't work.:rolleyes: Think he will notice:facepalm:

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Ok a little to the left, a little higher a little more, just a blond one. Let her go. Crap the porta potty didn't clear the house.:eek: Told you guys it wouldn't work.:rolleyes: Think he will notice:facepalm:

HA HA!!!

Ken one of these days were going to do it, really!!!!!