'89 Raven rebuild

spazz'89'raven

Recruit
i'm about to start rebuilding my 89 raven, first gonna gut the rotted deck and stringers. this is my first time doing this type of rebuild and i'm looking for some good suggestions on doing this, not the fastest,easiest, but the right way so it lasts, so my ears are on,thanx

Friscoboater

Captain
Re: '89raven rebuild

There's a million ways to rebuild the boat, and I think all of them are covered here. Take a look at my thread at the bottom of this post for great information on Stringer rebuilds. The best advice that we have here is to read read read read. There are tons and tons of great rebuild threads throughout this forum that can help you formulate your own plan of rebuilding your boat. We will be here throughout your whole rebuild the help you along, but first you have to educate yourself on all the different techniques of rebuilding a boat.

Take some pictures.

BWT

Petty Officer 1st Class

If you can, post some pics so I can see what you're starting with; I'll help walk you through the process

spazz'89'raven

Recruit

wow this computer stuff , anyway this is the fourth time i'm trying to post a thread,we'll see if this works! iv3e been learning alot about hte build and am pretty confident that everyything will go smooth!, i wtched friscoe's you tube videos and came up with a gameplan, just have to get thru the demolition!!! witch i'm starting next sat will post pics as i go, thanx guys for the info!!!