lens cover on tow vehicle ?

canman

Petty Officer 1st Class
hi everyone . i have a 1998 jeep grande cherokee, my left turn signal bulb burnt out on the front of the car , does anybody know how to take that lens out to change the bulb? i am on my 6th can of beer and i still cant figure it out . the manuel doesnt show it .. thanks ..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: lens cover on tow vehicle ?

Have you checked to see if it changes from the inside? Lots of late vehicles do that.

infideltarget

Master Chief Petty Officer

hi everyone . i have a 1998 jeep grande cherokee, my left turn signal bulb burnt out on the front of the car , does anybody know how to take that lens out to change the bulb? i am on my 6th can of beer and i still cant figure it out . the manuel doesnt show it .. thanks ..

If it is the one beside the headlight, you have to pop the hood and change it from under there. But after 6 beers, you may not even find the hood latch, so it is a moot point at this stage of the game. Looks like its working fine from here...you must have imagined it not working. Have another beer and see if it is still broken in the morning.

royal0014

Master Chief Petty Officer

Cut him a little slack, at least he admitted alcohol and asked before he tore it up....when's the last time you did that? :facepalm:

<<)))(((>>

canman

Petty Officer 1st Class

hi everyone , well the book says it pops out with a srewdriver, which i dought very much , i told the wife i will take it over to the jeep dealer in the morning and let them worry about it . i told the wife if i ever win the lotto max i am getting my hummer and my 27 foot fountain and she can go live with her mother , thats after 14 beers guys ... thanks

dlngr

Chief Petty Officer

Doesn't even mention brand of beer!