Mid-west dog owners, It's tick season already!

Bubba1235

No longer on Forums
Found one on my dog last night. Actually the wife found it and he was instantly "my dog". ;)

Time to get the Front line on him.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: Mid-west dog owners, It's tick season already!

We've pulled a few off already over the last couple of weeks. Finally, put Frontline on a couple days ago after a week of "hounding" from the wife...

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

They've been out for a month here,the chiggers have just emerged also.Funny, but the mosquitoes are not a nusiance.......yet.

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

Found one on my dog last night. Actually the wife found it and he was instantly "my dog". ;)

Time to get the Front line on him.
Surprised you just found your first one. Here in S. IL. we've been picking them off the dogs and us for a month. Those little ba***rd deer ticks that you can hardly see. Thank goodness for frontline.

We've pulled a few off already over the last couple of weeks. Finally, put Frontline on a couple days ago after a week of "hounding" from the wife...
I thought it was snowing there. :confused:

They've been out for a month here,the chiggers have just emerged also.Funny, but the mosquitoes are not a nusiance.......yet.
We should start a poll on which is worse, chiggers or ticks. I have permanent scars on my legs from a bad case of chiggers a few summers ago. My significant other had a bad case of lyme disease from a tick bite a few years ago also.