Hope all you Starcraft guys had a great Sunday!

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, I must have been just a little dehydrated at the time. It snowed hard today.

blacksmith04

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Hope all you Starcraft guys had a great Sunday!

It started out as a perfet day afther that big storm yesterday. Then termites start to fly out of an old tree stump. Now I have to get the house treated$$$$$$$.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

We had a few flurries in with the rain yesterday, but nothing but sun here today on the west side. Crazy windy though which made it feel cold.

Broadcast

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ha! Cool beans Jas!

Weekend Salmon tournament cancelled on S. Lake Huron due to weather, FR, SA & SU. 35 MPH + winds, 9 - 11 footers, snow, the works.

Glad smarter heads prevailed. Otherwise, might of had to put a few more punches on the old man card! or the barf bucket?

lakelover

Rear Admiral

I don't know if the spring warmup is really late this year or if I just think it is, this being my first year of retirement and being home and more aware of the weather, not being stuck in an office all the time. We just lost our predicted 60+ day this week, now back to the 50's. I think it's time we fired the weatherman.

douglas1978

Petty Officer 2nd Class

well it waas 55 here today i have had the boat out a few times already when it was nice out a bad day on the river is still better then a good day at work

Huron Angler

Admiral

We didn't get any snow here, plenty of wind though. Glad to see you are enjoying the outdoors buddy.:)

Bcast, 9-11 footers eh, reminds me of the '88 or '89 Rogers City salmon tourney. They didn't cancel it and we were among those boats that idled up to the breakwall...only to got a close view of 10' swells before turning around and heading straight back to the ramp.:)

Better to call it off altogether, agreed!

heyyou325

Chief Petty Officer

The Northwest has some similar weather. We had a high of 46 I think it was for the weekend. Winds 7 to 10 mph, with gusts to 20, snow, rain, hail, and 5 minutes of sun.

KellyC

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Well wouldn't you know it, just cause I started my work week today that it was very nice here today. The first really really nice day that we have seen in a very ling time and I was inside most of the day:facepalm:

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yah, like about a week ago it hit the mid 80's. During my run yesterday morning, when I worked my way out of the trees, I couldn't even see where I was going it was sideways snowing so hard.

We all know boats are bad investments. Up here, for us northern guys, with the short boating season, just make things all the worse.

Ah well, rock on Starmada!:D

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

You must have been delirious as you've been very careful to never let any of us see what you look like before.

I was out for most of the day on Thursday with Tim Fives in his Islander. Not a single bite but it was beautiful out there. Forgot a camera though.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

You must have been delirious as you've been very careful to never let any of us see what you look like before.

Nah, I been up, see...
[video]http://s543.photobucket.com/albums/gg451/jasoutside/Starcraft%20Islander/?action=view&current=P1010078.mp4[/video]

...and my plumbers crack counts too (which is my good side)...

Oh, by the way, it's snowing here again.

djpeters

Lieutenant Commander

Yeah, people never look like what you think they look like......:D :D :D

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, people never look like what you think they look like......:D :D :D

Yah, that isn't a recent photo of me there in my avatar. I should prolly update that.;):D

Huron Angler

Admiral

OK I stand corrected....we are getting dumped on pretty good here now.:facepalm:

I'm REALLY glad that the SS is still happy and dry in storage. Doesn't seem right calling it winter storage anymore, I guess it's spring storage?:p

I hope this stuff melts soon, it will make the rivers nice and deep, good for paddling:D

Huron Angler

Admiral

Yah, that isn't a recent photo of me there in my avatar. I should prolly update that.;):D

You look a lot different without your torch and scabbard:D (or is that a butter knife?)

MichaelP

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Sebago lake in So Maine gave up her ice Thursday night. I drive past 2 times a day and its an incredible view looking North across the entire 12 miles of water then the snow covered White Mountains in the back ground. Awesome, just awesome.

Just rain and wind here. Seems like something every 2-3 days.

jasoutside

Supreme Mariner

You look a lot different without your torch and scabbard:D (or is that a butter knife?)

That is my super dooper deadly jedi razor sharp butcher cuttem up till their deader than dead saber! Also works well trimming up flotation noodles;)

Broadcast

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL. I thought the same thing EZ. We go from not knowing what Jas looks like to intimate butt crack shots. I mean, ya coulda warned us to have sun glasses nearby or something! My eyes. my eyes!! :eek:

Oh yeh, nice knocker too. :facepalm: