Where can I buy a cable for a Mercury Black Max 1750

stunmun

Cadet
I've searched locally at all hardware shops, automotive shops and ordered some on internet but I was sent wrong size. I need pos and neg cables to my 1978 Black Max 1750. I need 84" long. Anyone know where I might be able to order these cables? I believe the part number is 88439A 3 (pos) and 88439A 4 (neg) Thanks
IMGP3015.jpg

I am needing the pos and neg cable.

merc850

Commander
Re: Where can I buy a cable for a Mercury Black Max 1750

Have you tried a Mercury Dealer?

M

Maxz695

I have long lenths of both black and red cable for battery applications you need to add terminals and solder ends you can get on ebay write me or email me if you want the cables 10.00 EACH WITH SHIPPING FROM FL Approx 7 feet each mabey more I havn,t measured. if you want me to get the eye s and solder them on i can for a bit more then just add teminals at the lenth you need but i,ll need to know the eye hole size. Georgebushinsky@hotmail.com. I pretty sure the lengths are more than 7 ft both

Last edited:
M

Maxz695

even though i,m having a terrible weel 2 pC motherboars sht the bed, my engine died in the middle of the inland waterway insarasota got it running but the water pump won,t pump i,m gonna go measure the cables and give you a better description then i,ll message you a phone number there hanging in my shed

M

Maxz695

7 strand wound calble I have a length of black exactly 84 and the red about 89 inches I also have a length of each red and black 9 ft long write my email i gave or call 941 753 9750 maybe i can help george. I can send pics through email. these are not super stiff and definitly not soft they are midrange flexability in very very good like new condition. I used them on my own boat

stunmun

Cadet

Thanks Maxz695 - I just sent you email with info. I love this site - you made my day :D

M

Maxz695

thats why i,m here to make days lol