90's model 15hp gamefisher???

fishfreak1985

Recruit
I got a late 90's model 15 hp gamefisher that runs great once it starts.The motor was rebuilt by sears and was not used after till now it sat for about 10 years. I am having two problems...1st being the primer bulb is not working i have to pull the fuel line off the back of the bulb and blow in it to prime it...i can not find a primer bulb to it can i use one off another motor?? 2nd is after we have been running about half throttle for about ten min it wants to spit and sputter till I open it up then it is fine for 10 to 15 min more then it does it again...I have cleaned the carb and put new plugs in???....thanks in advance for all your help

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: 90's model 15hp gamefisher???

Since that motor is a Force, I'm going to move this post there.

tjcrabtree

Cadet
Re: 90's model 15hp gamefisher???

Concerning the primer: You can replace the engine primer bulb with one from a weed eater or whatever will fit. The assembly is two pieces. Just seperate the pieces, insert new bubble, snap the pieces back together. To get mine apart I just adjusted a bench vise so the outer ring porting of the assembly set on the jaws and knocked the inner portion out. You may have to tap it with something again to put the halves back together after replacing the bubble.