UMD vs MI for all the marbles........

WIMUSKY

Staff member
GO DOGS!!!!! 1-0 Mich after one...:( Switching between the game and NASCAR. Now I have to go pickup a pizza. No delivery in the northwoods. Me and the kid are baching it tonite...... Anybody else watching the game????????

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Re: UMD vs MI for all the marbles........

Dogs tied 'er up! 1- 1 !

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Powerplay goal, DOGS!!! 2 -1 UMD!

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Crap. Mich scored. Goalie never even saw it . She's all tied up 2 - 2. 2nd period is winding down..

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Tied 2 -2 at the end of 2. The University of Minnesota-Duluth is hanging with Michigan. One more period to go. Great game......

WIMUSKY

Staff member

2 - 2 o-v-e-r-t-i-m-e

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Gooooooal!!!!!!!!! UMD!! In OT!!!!!

UMD National Champs!!​

DaleT

Chief Petty Officer

Great game, and I'm a Michigan fan. Didn't really think the Wolverines would make it to the final four let alone the finals so I'm not disappointed at all. UMD was carrying the play most of the night and rightfully won the game.

One question though, how long til the whining about the correctly called no-goal starts (obviously poking fun at those who can't objectively watch and root at the same time)?

WIMUSKY

Staff member

It was surprising UMD made it as far as they did. Kinda cool that a little school won. Just like if Butler would have won in basketball. I'm sure most people never heard of UMD until yesterday.

Ya, they will be talking about that no goal for awhile I'm sure. No matter what the initial call was, there was no way they could have overturned it either way.