Finally got her home. Meet Miss Pepper II

Redneck_Randy

Petty Officer 2nd Class
We finally got her home after a two month wait. :D It's not a Bennington but pretty close if you ask me and a hell of a lot cheaper. LOL New pontoon company out of Oklahoma and since I'm am a pure blood Okie we decided to go with the SilverWave based on what I saw construction and material wise. Can't really go wrong with them since they are part of the Blue Wave boats family which has been around for 30+ years.

bolted on deck
embroidered seats
full instrumentation
tilt wheel
power steering
.080 tube walls
docking lights
double nut & bolts where needed
full pulling cover

Link: Miss Pepper II

joebob14

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Finally got her home. Meet Miss Pepper II

I never could see spending the money for a brand new boat or any other vehicle for that matter just to watch a quarter of that money dissapear as soon as you pull off the lot. I will however admit that is one gorgous boat.

samm835

Chief Petty Officer

Wow, congrats on the new boat! Wow great looking boat, a full summer of family fun.

Water logged

Petty Officer 1st Class

That is one purty boat. Really like the seating layout. Looks like SilverWave put a lot of thought into that boat. Looks like you have a lot of good tunin' ahead of you.

Glenn

rrhodes

Chief Petty Officer

Love the new boat. I think you have too much HP, I will offer to swap even with you though. :) Let us know how she handles.

5150abf

Vice Admiral

That is a nice looking boat, never seen brackets like that on the tubes before, interesting.

To bad they are so far away, I would really like to raid their weld shop, the welds are really nice on that.

Very nice boat, they should do well but hopefully not to well, I don't need any more competition.

Mr Crabbs

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thumbs up on supporting jobs in your state. Certainly nothing wrong with that. :)

Sweet lookin' toon too. With a new one you don't have to worry about fixing someone elses mistakes.

Cubbyblue22

Petty Officer 1st Class

Love the look of those silverwave. The headlights on the front of their boats are beautiful and really make em stand out.

Redneck_Randy

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Thanks all. Been working on her all day doing my own little things to make it ours. Spent most of the day polishing the transom. GEEZ talk about hard labor LOL

5150abf

Vice Admiral

I highly reccomend some Shark Hyde to keep all your hard work looking good, if you don't it will start to oxidize almost immidiately, it is a really good product that actually works.

Oh, and you forgot pics!!!

likalar

Petty Officer 1st Class

The link to pics is in the original post. GREAT looking boat, and nice choice on the Honda. Congrats! Wishing you fun family time for years to come!
Larry

ztim

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks for the great post and pictures! Good luck with her.