Converting Invader 204 from carb to efi...need advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

bransjeep

Petty Officer 2nd Class
hey guys, this was in the mercruiser forum..my bad but, im new to the forum and looking for insight to my spring project to get this thing on the lake again..its been 4 years, the built up original 350 ($8500) blew because a mechanic forgot the canm retainor..so it left my fam Sh*t out of water, well my mechanic skills and ability to work gew tremendously and I am going o swap a new motor in for the boat, what will be goin in is a 2000 5.7 GSi its complete with everything, pumps computer all that jazz, i will be updated this with pics as i go but i definitly will need some help from you experts out there! so tommoro i will be extacting the motor from the donor boat and get as far as i can with the rest of the components. Im sure this has been done with different models of boat. so any advice or tips before i tackle this beast? the donor motor has 113 hours and will be mated to the original dual prop volvo penta drive, it says DP-A on the tag, my stainless marine exhaust will be reused as well, the donor motor has closed cooling as well, i want to keep this but how hard will it be?

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Converting Invader 204 from carb to efi...need advice please

I just moved your original post from the Mercruiser forum to here in the Volvo forum. Since it already had replies, I am going to close this one, and you can continue on with your previous postl

Status
Not open for further replies.