Owners Manual - just purchased a 1990 Thundercraft

lnaioti

Recruit
Good day to all,
I just purchased a 1990 Thundercraft 170LS and was wondering if anyone knew how to locate an owner's manual. Thanks.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner
Re: Owners Manual - just purchased a 1990 Thundercraft

Chances aren't real good that you'll find one. Few manuafacturers even produced them and most that did just filled them with generic safety information and things like that. A factory service manual for your specific engine/drive however, is definitely worthwhile.

superharmonix

Petty Officer 2nd Class

As exmobee says, boat manuals are few and far between and the best boat manual I have found is right here at iboats. If it's motor manuals you are looking for, there are tons of sources, including this very site and I even found an original manual for a 1978 motor online after not too much surfing...only cost me 40 bucks. :) ...money well spent.

Sunsetrider

Petty Officer 1st Class

I thought I might as well break the rules and go ahead and hijack this thread - since I just today went and bought myself a 1990 Thundercraft 1750 LS! I haven't picked it up yet but I am looking forward to putting the shine back on it and making it look the biz! I'm going to get it in the wife's Subie Forester no matter what the fraidie-cats in the Towing forum think . . . :)