The Drunk

Stachi

Lieutenant Commander
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking."

The drunk says "Okay, let's get started."

:facepalm:

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Re: The Drunk

Long time ago I got stopped at one of those DUI checkpoints the officer comes to the window and says "Good evening sir, have you had anything to drink tonight?"

I calmly looked at this young officer and said "Why officer, are you offering?"

My wife spewed coffee all over the dash of my truck and the officer politely told me to have a nice night...

veritas honus

Lieutenant Commander

An 85 year old man walks into a Chevy Dealership, and drives out with a brand new Corvette. He drives to the thruway to find he's the only one on the road... Perfect, he thinks. He's traveling 65mph, downshifts, and nails it to the floor, spinning the wheels and powershifting all the way to 6th gear. He blows by a trooper at 4th gear and doesn't alter what he's doing. The trooper can't even catch up with the Vette, but the old man realizes how foolish he's being, and slows down. He pulls the car over and waits for the trooper. When the trooper sees he's an old man, and not a teenager or young adult, he asks the old man "What in the world were you thinking?" The old man just sits there looking at the trooper. The tropper then looks at his watch, and tells the old man, OK... It's 6:45. My shift ends at 7:00. If you can give me a reason that I've NEVER heard before, why you we're driving so fast, I'll let you go. The old man looks down at his hands in his lap for a few seconds, then looks the trooper square in the eye, and says, "Trooper, two years ago, my wife left me for a state trooper. I thought you were him trying to return her."

Trooper says: "Have a good night sir"

mommicked

Lieutenant Commander

I heard LEO asks driver "are you drinking tonight sir?"driver" Whats you got?"

lncoop

Vice Admiral

A man was pulled over for speeding. The officer asked him if he knew how fast he was going. The man replied, "Yes officer. I'm sorry about that. I was just trying to pass a big rig", to which his wife retorted, "Liar! You've been going ninety since we hit the highway!" The officer continued, "I also notice you're not buckled up." The man responded that he had just unbuckled in order to more easily access his license and paperwork. Once again his wife ratted him out, saying "Baloney! You never buckled up to begin with!" At this point the man became enraged and shouted "Shut up you old hag, or I'll knock you into next week!" The officer was mortified and asked incredulously "Does he always talk to you like that?" to which she replied, "Only when he's drunk.":eek:

fat fanny

Lieutenant Commander

I was pulled over with a friend (tail light) the officer asked have you been drinking? I replied no, my buddy said without hesitation (he was drunk) but I was practicing.