idle problem

rusty hook

Cadet
I bought the motor new in 97, it's a seapro 40 hp 2 cyl, 2 stroke.
Problems started with a rotted fuel line. took the boat out and made it 50 feet and engine died. Replaced fuel lines in engine and spray cleaned carb, boat ran great on muffs. Go out again and boat made it to the 50 ft mark again and died. Sprayed the carb again because bowl filled with black hose pieces. Engine ran fine on muffs. Sat for a week and I went out to start and won't idle. Disassembled the carb and soaked overnite in laquer thinner, inspect with magnifying glass and thin wire all holes. Take the boat out and it makes it to the same 50ft mark then dies and won't crank. Take carb off and find water in the bowl. Drain tank and replace with new fuel. Empty water seperator, replace all fuel line from motor to tank, replace filter, rebuild fuel pump, new plugs. Play with idle adjustment screw and slow speed screw, now I'm blowing oil out the exhaust. Pull plugs to clean and one is oily and the other is clean. I have used up all my mechanical abilities and don't know what to do next. Money almost gone. Send help!