1995 Wellcraft 210 eclipse duo prop

atcra

Seaman
Good morning, I am not sure of my choices right now so i am asking for advise. Wonderful time at the lake this weekend UNTIL...I pulled the boat out and noticed that the inner prop blades chewed something up but do not recall hitting anything hard enough to do that. Can i just take a grider and smooth the edges out? Can i remove the blades (which are siezed on) and go with a single prop? 35mph was top speed at 3200 RPM's...is there a place to go to see what props origianlly came on it? Thank you!

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 1995 Wellcraft 210 eclipse duo prop

Good morning, I am not sure of my choices right now so i am asking for advise. Wonderful time at the lake this weekend UNTIL...I pulled the boat out and noticed that the inner prop blades chewed something up but do not recall hitting anything hard enough to do that. Can i just take a grider and smooth the edges out? Can i remove the blades (which are siezed on) and go with a single prop? 35mph was top speed at 3200 RPM's...is there a place to go to see what props origianlly came on it? Thank you!

Ayuh,... Self-tuning the blades with a grinder usually end up being Way outa balance,...
Pull the props, 'n have 'em rebuilt by a Prop Shop...

No, you can't run a duo-prop drive with only 1 prop....

atcra

Seaman
Re: 1995 Wellcraft 210 eclipse duo prop

Thats what i figured...thank you. :facepalm: