Are you sick and tired of hearing about Charlie Sheen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
Please, can someone put an end to the constant coverage of Charlie Sheen in the media? I've learned all I need to know about him, and I don't care to hear any more.

I'm also sure that the media coverage encourages him to continue to act up knowing he will get even more coverage.

Maybe if the media just ignores him he will go away.

I really liked him in his "2 and 1/2 men" series, and I think he has great talent. What has happened to him is sad, unfortunate, and will probably end very tragically.

I am just sick of hearing about it 24/7.

Although I do have one question, has anyone heard if his brother Emilio Estevez has commented on Charlie?

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Are you sick and tired of hearing about Charlie Sheen?

Yes, I am. Hearing about him here is even worse.:mad::mad:

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Charlie Who ???? :D
If it comes on radio or TV it is time to change channel or go to the beer fridge :)

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

Yes I am sick and tired of him. I never liked his style. I thought I would get away from the TV news being here at iboats, but evidently not.
They need a nepotism clause in Holly Wood.

sasto

Captain

What is a Charlie "Sheen" I hear it's advertised on TV.

Why subscribe to fantisy?......just askin'

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Charlie Who ???? :D
If it comes on radio or TV it is time to change channel or go to the beer fridge :)

YOU are going to have a drinking problem.......... why not get a beer every 7th or 8th time and you will still get drunk!!!!

tswiczko

Master Chief Petty Officer

The more wealthy, or bat $h_t crazy you are the better your chance are of making the evening news. he has it on both them categories:facepalm:

I want to hear more from the girls he has living with him. :D

mscher

Lieutenant

Sorry, not buying it, from anyone. ;)

Charlie Sheen is a bonafide train wreck - with bodies scattered about.

None of us can drive by, without taking at least, a little peek, at the carnage.

tallcanadian

Captain

Yeah, it's too bad he turned out like that. I actually feel bad for him. I always liked him and Two and a Half Men. I really hope he gets or accepts help soon.

jonesg

Admiral

NA is full of charlie sheen's, he's nothing special but he might be terminally unique in his own mind.

puddle jumper

Captain

Yup now all we need to see a photo of him climbing out of a car in a short dress with no panties on.:eek::facepalm:

Fireman431

Rear Admiral

All his life story goes to show is that you can be a spoiled brat of a movie star, a high school dropout, get busted umpteen times for drinking, drugs & hookers, and still go on to be a movie/TV star and make $800,000 an episode...

Wait a minute...what were we complaining about again??? Lucky S.O.B....

rogerwa

Commander

He is a good example of why we should not idolize those in Hollywood nor look to them for their views of the world. While Sheen is an extreme, I do not think his vanity is rare.

RGrew176

Commander

Absolutely yes.

DayCruiser

Ensign

Heard a guy, who knows him, on the radio this morning. Saying he is under pressure. Ya right! He never has to work another day in his life. He and CBS couldn't get along--s*** happens. Now go away and quit acting like a public clown. I don't care if he is a clown in private LOL The media needs to on. WE have a lot of more important problems that actually effect us

robert graham

Admiral

Americans are intrigued with this psychotic hollywood garbage!....think I'll take my boat and do some fishing, let my mind heal up from listening to this trash!

marcoalza

Chief Petty Officer

Heard a guy, who knows him, on the radio this morning. Saying he is under pressure.

What really annoys me is when talented people, pop stars, footballers, actors break down or do something stupid because they are under pressure or even worse, suffering from depression. What!!!
I'd love the chance to get depressed about having shed loads of money.
Why can't these mugs do what I would do with all their money, stop work, buy a boat and relax.

Done.
Simple.
No depression.
No pressure.

robert graham

Admiral

That fame and fortune must be awful hard to deal with. Tiger Woods had a gorgeous wife, a 150' yacht, money to burn, and look what he did. Better to be happy and thankful for the all the things we have!

Status
Not open for further replies.