Part needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

BayouRunner

Petty Officer 3rd Class
I'm here, but not sure if here is where I should be. I might 'spossed to be over there. Anywho....I have a broken part on my boat, and can't seem to find it anywhere. I checked the iboats plumbing parts section, even emailing and asking for the part...was told iboats doesn't have it, and to come onto the forums (which I planned on doing). The intake for my live well has a "spacer" between the nut and hull. It's approximately 2 in. in diameter and 1 in thick, and drilled to fit the PVC threaded nipple that connects to the live well intake. If you took a washer (a 1 in. thick washer) and laid it on its side, made a cut horizontally at approximately a 45 degree angle, and you'd have what I'm looking for. It's purpose is to make the threaded PVC pipe that comes out of the hull, which is connected to the live well intake, flush, so the nuts goes on and lays against the "spacer", flush. I'd take a picture of it, but a. it's nighttime here and b. it's covered in silicone. If anyone has seen this part, and can tell me where to get 1, I'll dance at your wedding. (If you're already married, then I'll name the next fish I catch after you).

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: Part needed

Please DO NOT duplicate posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.