iRenew

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
I see this ad on TV about the wrist band call "iRenew". Do these things really work or are they a wasted of money? Just curious as my wife thinks that it will help her. I think it is just a scam to get money. So if any members have tried them,,,what are the results? Thanks............SS

dolluper

Captain
Re: iRenew

I have some ocean front property for sale in the Flordia Keyes....Nah just stay away from other magnets though

Cofe

Lieutenant Commander

:eek: Let me check my meter,,,,,,,,yep just what I thought.......

Meter.gif

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I find it easier to believe that Hitler is living in Hollywood and producing cartoons at the age of 126.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

About as much use as an ashtray on a motorcycle in my opinion :D

SparkieBoat

Captain

I saw Elvis last week and he was wearing one, so it must work. I am going to give one to the aliens next time they come to abduct my body for experiments, maybe they will give me one of their laser ray guns. I also hear you can wrap your head in tin foil to stop the cancer causing cell phone signal. its worth a shot.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I figured as much. I'll let her read the results of this post and then I will only laugh out loud at her :D

jlinder

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Is that the one that claims to work on "your body's natural frequencies"?. What the blazes are the body's natural frequencies? Can I tune in with a receiver and listen to someone's body?

Another example that you can make up and claim anything because people don't listen. Just make up something that sounds scientific and people will just nod approval without questioning or reading what they are agreeing to. Just like a EULA :)

Brewman61

Ensign

Google the topic. There are many articles out there that expose the fraud that are these miracle bracelets.
It's all in how the test is done. Of course some defend the fraud under the guise of the placebo effect, but if
someone can charge $20 for a rubber band and get it, more power to them.
By their own admission, there is not a shred of evidence these things work.
Snake oil in solid form.