Operator Manual PDF Merc 60HP SN OD205170 1993 Yr

arimatation

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I can't find them no matter how I search. I had one I got off this site awhile back, but then when I switched to Office 2010 the file no longer worked?
Any help is appreciated.

Fun Times

Staff member
Re: Operator Manual PDF Merc 60HP SN OD205170 1993 Yr

1993 MERCURY 60 ELHPTO Serial Number 0D205170, Model Number 1060411ND

I'm not sure about finding a free one, But here's the part number for you to look up (Google) and buy one for about $25.00

90-814319950 OWNERS GUIDE (50/60) (BLACK) DESIGN II

90-816763950 OWNERS GUIDE (50/60) (GRAY) DESIGN II

Your Service manual part number is going to be, 90-817643R1 - 45 JET/50/55/60

Good luck.

adeneo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

That's a nice looking site there, with the buttons and everything.........but,

I tried some of the manuals, and the embedded links in the pdf's does not seem to work for me, all I get are the frontpages of the manuals?

After searching thru the entire domain for .pdf files with spiders, and then downloading all the .pdf files found on that domain, it seems the only documents that are really there are the frontpages, except for a few manuals, and also some manuals have invalid links etc.

Either 99% of the advertised content is missing on that webpage, or I'm missing something, and admittedly I'm no expert on this intertweetyfaceweb thingy, so the latter may well be the case????

Edit: about the manual, I'm not really sure if the engines are the same where I live, but I'm guessing they are, and seeing as I of course don't live in the US, I usually find all the manuals I need for free on Brunswick's webpages for Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.

This download center contains a large selection of manuals and other stuff!

You could try searching there and see if you find anything!

saumon

Lieutenant

That's a nice looking site there, with the buttons and everything.........but,

I tried some of the manuals, and the embedded links in the pdf's does not seem to work for me, all I get are the frontpages of the manuals?

After searching thru the entire domain for .pdf files with spiders, and then downloading all the .pdf files found on that domain, it seems the only documents that are really there are the frontpages, except for a few manuals, and also some manuals have invalid links etc.

Either 99% of the advertised content is missing on that webpage, or I'm missing something, and admittedly I'm no expert on this intertweetyfaceweb thingy, so the latter may well be the case????

Edit: about the manual, I'm not really sure if the engines are the same where I live, but I'm guessing they are, and seeing as I of course don't live in the US, I usually find all the manuals I need for free on Brunswick's webpages for Europe, Africa and the Middle-East.

This download center contains a large selection of manuals and other stuff!

You could try searching there and see if you find anything!

The link provided work (it's service manuals). On the font page you're getting, scroll down to the table of content and, from there, you could click on any section you want. Thoses are linked pdf files.

But you're right about the Brunswick download center for operator/owner manuals.