Another Newbee Rinker owner, HELP! lol

gwrrawing

Recruit
Well, I finally did it, I switched from my old trusted Sail Boat and moved up to a Rinker, 1992 Fiesta Vee 300. It has been in lake Mead it's whole life, so it dosnt seem to be too used up.

It's still in the shop getting fully serviced, but there are a few misc parts that I need to replace, deck carpeting, cabinet knobs etc. Does anyone out there have any ideas on who still sell the older stuff. So far I love the boat, I did a lot of research on Rinkers and the company seems solid, so I really think I made the right decision. She goes into the Ocean for her maiden Ocean voyage the 1st of February if all goes well. I also need an owners manual if anyone has one for sale.

If anyone has any tips on what problems may come up I would really appriciate it. Thanks

gwrrawing

Recruit
Re: Another Newbee Rinker owner, HELP! lol

Ah come on, all of you viewing this and no one has any comments, suggestions?

MPII

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well, hello!

I am a fellow Rinker Owner. This is my second one. I bought this one, it had only one owner and is a 1992. Rinker was a family owned boat builder and even though it is owned by a "group" now, one of the Rinker family members still works there. If you go to their website and email them about a manual they will send it to you, at least, they did me.

It is a solid boat and I would have no problem buying yet a third one. Some of the problems that I have had was that my boat sat for a while and I had some issues with fuel, carb, power steering oil cooler plugged up, and water in the oil. As it turned out, the exhause manifold gaskets were bad and were leaking water onto the top of the valves and then drpping down into the bottom side of the motor. New ones, problems solved.

Send me some photos! Good Luck!

gwrrawing

Recruit

Thanks so much MPII

I see your not far from my home town of Canton. The boat I bought has lived it's whole life in Nv, in the water, but under a garage, so it's in really good shape. I have yet to take it out, outside of the sea trial, as it is still in having everything serviced. I already have a slip for her in Huntington Beach, so I can't wait. Thanks so much for the info, I will email them tonight, and will send pictures as soon as I get her back.

not enuf toys

Chief Petty Officer

Thanks so much MPII

I see your not far from my home town of Canton. The boat I bought has lived it's whole life in Nv, in the water, but under a garage, so it's in really good shape. I have yet to take it out, outside of the sea trial, as it is still in having everything serviced. I already have a slip for her in Huntington Beach, so I can't wait. Thanks so much for the info, I will email them tonight, and will send pictures as soon as I get her back.

Huntington beach? Very jealous...