Bottom Line

GBRJ

Cadet
I need a connector to connect a GPS to A bottom line Tourament Master HR . I have the GPS and know how to wire it but no connector. I have tried to make one with no luck can anyone help.

GBRJ

Cadet
Re: Bottom Line

Ok I have found that my unit has a bad component on the circuit board. Does anyone have an old BottomLine Tourament Master NCC 5300 to get rid of,that the GPS was working. I Know sounds funny but, My unit has a shorted out Component. It is located at U 46 on the board. and has the numbers 213a M0119y. I think it is a 0.1 uf, +5 v powered cmos rs-232 drivers/receivers.Not sure of that but that is what i was told.I can not find it anywhere. Computrol was no help.. Johnson outdoors no help..Humminbird no help...My electronics man tells me if i can find this one part he can fix it...If i had an old unit that this part is still good maybe i can get it working....I have a pic if i can send it... can any one help???? I do have a Tournament master HR also and the Antena works on it fine.But i would like to get the NCC 5300 Working also..I made a connector for them. both.. HELP.