Does anyone else have a Reinell 181 sr

Reinell181sr

Recruit
I Have browsed these forums for a while now and have rarely seen talk let alone photo's of a 181sr. I am new to posting and have decided to ask around, does anyone else own a 181sr ? or know someone know does ? Does anyone know of a good direction to go in order to find good aftermarket and stock parts for this same boat ? I have a 1992 181sr with the 4.3 OMC cobra v6 less than 50 hours all stock minus a custom removable SKYLON Pylon. I love this boat it is amazing especially the open bow. Now that i have become a better wakeboarder i would like to also add some ballast and a new prop can anyone also guide me on choosing a right prop for my needs and boat, and maybe a DIY on ballast or recommendation where to place bags in my style of boat for best results ? Thank you you very much in advance.

Reinell181sr

Recruit
Re: Does anyone else have a Reinell 181 sr

Bummer. Can anyone recommend a better prop please ? I have a three blade 14 1/2 x 19 i need a better hole shot and dig for wakeboarding. Thank you again anyone's input is greatly appreciated.

shouldBeFishin

Recruit

Look for a prop shop and talk to them. I had an older bowrider, they sold me a different prop and it worked great. (can't recall now what size it was, but I think I went from a 19 to a 17 for the torque.

Reinell181sr

Recruit

Thank you, did you go with a steal ? composite or aluminum ?