Now that Auburn won the BCS...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
How long will it take before they get stripped up the title if the whole Cam Newton "pay to play" gets resolved?

Investigation is still ongoing!

RGrew176

Commander
Re: Now that Auburn won the BCS...

They might be able to strip the title but they can never take the win away from Auburn. Those young men played their hearts out and played a great game.

D

DJ

I had relatives, here in town (PHX) for the game.

I know they are "stoked".

"Cam" is what he is; IMHO-"Glory Seeker".

I don't like him or his antics. He'll get his. "It's all about-Cam".

I also don't like the amount of our resources spent on a: GAME!

Where are our priorities?

It's a GAME. Not reality!

How nany people can we put on the sidelines? How much does it cost to be there?

It's a GAME!

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I had relatives, here in town (PHX) for the game....................

I also don't like the amount of our resources spent on a: GAME!

Where are our priorities?

It's a GAME. Not reality!

How many people can we put on the sidelines? How much does it cost to be there?

It's a GAME!

No its big business. Just ask any University with a strong sports program. Specifically Football or Basketball. They can be the largest cash cow the University control. And the financial support they garner allow for more scholarships and facility improvement than any other source. ;);):)

royal0014

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'll just be glad when the whole media circus is over, I'm sick of hearing about it. :rolleyes:

<<)))(((>>

bassman284

Commander

Considering the Cam is a fairly small facet of the entire investigation, he could be retired from the NFL before it's resolved.

I have been following a thread on an SEC board started 11/17/10 where a poster decided to compile all the info he could find regarding Cam Newton, Auburn U, the Auburn Athletic Dept and the Auburn Board of Trustees in one spot. His sources are news stories, pulblic domai records and internet discussions. It is currently at 687 pages, 13,742 posts.

If anyone is interested and has 4 or 5 days free, here is the link:

As the Plains Burn

I read the first 150 pages or so but since have only checked in every few days to look for updates. If you're in a hurry read page 1, then skip to page 354 where the OP mad a major update. Obviously the vast majority of the posts are junk, but there ae a large number of interesting links interspersed throughout. If you start following the links, 4 or 5 days won't cover it.

Pop some popcorn, open a frosty beverage and enjoy.