new years eve parties

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class
you know you had a great night the night before when you wake up on the bathroom floor naked,

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: new years eve parties

you know you had a great night the night before when you wake up on the bathroom floor naked,

I think that would depend on the circumstances leading up to it and where the bathroom was :eek: !!

aspeck

Staff member

Public bathroom in the subway station ... maybe not such a good night ... just saying.

Bigprairie1

Commander

....yeah...like aspeck said the subway- not too great....or waking up on the floor of the YMCA.:eek::eek:
BP:cool:

aspeck

Staff member

News source removed the story ... 2 local girls killed in a fiery accident, witness could do nothing as they girls burned ... alcohol involved ...

18 & 20 year old girls ... according to a relative who was at the party, way too drunk to drive, but "somehow left without a designated driver." Just doesn't seem worth it to me ...

Last edited:

stic88

Petty Officer 1st Class

http://wearecentralpa.com/wtaj-news-fulltext/?nxd_id=234996

18 & 20 year old girls ... according to a relative who was at the party, way too drunk to drive, but "somehow left without a designated driver." Just doesn't seem worth it to me ...

wow that is tragic.... at the party last night we had 3 designated drivers, they took people home in their own cars and the second dd would pick up the driver. no need to have to return today to pick up the car. Took my wife and another person about an hour and a half to deliver everyone home, then i got to go home and dont remember anything after getting into the car.

aspeck

Staff member

I have had several calls about this accident tonight ... was not on the call, but small community and everyone knows someone ... very sad and tragic indeed. Supposedly they collected all the keys ... but somehow????? Not so happy new year for the families of these 2 girls, the couple that were first on scene, or the first responders ...

Go Aweigh2452

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Waking up in the bathroom has not been done by me for a long time... Had my designated driver last night and she did good. Been a nice slow and relaxing day watching football and playing catch with the dog... Oh yeah, sipping Fireball too to take the chill off. 19 degrees today but warmed up almost to freezing...

royal0014

Master Chief Petty Officer

Horrible story. Prayers to the families, and to the Berts.

<<)))(((>>