Bayliner trophy trailer set up

Grayfox24

Recruit
Does any one have the bunk spacing dimensions for a 20ft bayliner trophy walk around ? I have purchased a used trailer and just need to know how far apart to place the bunkers which are 2x6 carpeted lumber. please email me if you can help.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Edit: removed email address

Bondo

Staff member
Re: Bayliner trophy trailer set up

Does any one have the bunk spacing dimensions for a 20ft bayliner trophy walk around ? I have purchased a used trailer and just need to know how far apart to place the bunkers which are 2x6 carpeted lumber. please email me if you can help.
Thanks and Merry Christmas to all.

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,....
Please edit out your email address, or it'll be a Spam filled box in No Time....
'n it's also against forum rules, for that same reason....

Every boat, 'n trailer are Different...
Trial fitting, 'n readjusting is the normal way to fit a hull to a trailer...

I do it with jacks, rather than relaunchin', 'n retrieving...

QC

Supreme Mariner

Merry Christmas and welcome aboard Grayfox.

I have removed your email address. As Bondo noted we don't allow posting personal info in the forum to protect you. Also, we actually like to see the answers here in the forum, as others can learn from your need. Kind of the point of the whole deal . . . ;)

j_k_bisson

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The dimensions on mine are 44" inside of board bunk to inside board bunk. This is the critical dimension on mine due to the hull have stiffeners molded into the hull the catch these when trailering it.

Hope it helps.

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

The dimensions on mine are 44" inside of board bunk to inside board bunk. This is the critical dimension on mine due to the hull have stiffeners molded into the hull the catch these when trailering it.

Hope it helps.

44-46" is a good starting point for any boat this size.
Gonna need to fine tune here and there.