Kids...... Gotta love 'em.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral
This morning I have to read directions on a medicine bottle and I grab the drug store glasses I keep in the kitchen and pop them on my face. I suddenly realize I can't see anything. I take the glasses off, and on the inside of each lens is a "hot wheels" car sticker. Carefully positioned in the inside center of the lens completely blocking my view are two Hot Wheels cars. I ask my 7 year old son why he put Hot Wheels stickers on my glasses and he said it was because I said last night I couldn't see the sticker sheet he bought with his allowance without my glasses, so he put two in my glasses so I could see them good.

That's my boy....

Got to explain how glasses work to that boy.... :D

sasto

Captain
Re: Kids...... Gotta love 'em.

PRECIOUS......;).....something you won't ever forget!

royal0014

Master Chief Petty Officer

Yep, that's a story to be repeated for YEARS....

<<)))(((>>

puddle jumper

Captain

Its amazing how a young mind works. That's a good one. :)

j_martin

Admiral

This grandpa's making plans to greet the grand kids........

With marshmallow guns.

Silverskeeter

Seaman

5 a.m.............Gooooood morning Daddy,tiiiiimmmme for some cereal !

df909

Petty Officer 1st Class

Don't tell him you can't something out of the car or boat windshield....there's no telling what he'll stick to it.

On a kids note- I took another family out boating with us, zoomed around the lake, beached for a while, & swam around. So when we're heading back, I can't find all the fenders; so I ask, "Does anyone know where the white bumper thing is?" One of my kids friends says "Yeah, I saw it fly out on the way to the beach." Never told me, just stored that little nugget of info away until asked.