25 baja outlaw

fctyson0

Seaman
hello i was looking for some info.i have been looking to buy a baja in the 25-28ft range and came across a 25ft outlaw that i like.my questions is,most of the outlaws i see have very low wind protection and was looking to find out how much more wind you get in your face over having a full windshiled that you look through.i live up in nothern ny and we dont always get the best weather.also can a full windshield be put in place of the small plastic ones?

642mx

Lieutenant Commander
Re: 25 baja outlaw

Oh yes, they are windy. We had a 180 Baja Islander with a full windshield before we bought our Baja Hammer. The Islander wasn't bad at all on those cooler days, but this Hammer will freeze your face at high speeds on a cool day. If you drive it 30-35 mph, its not too bad as the windscreen has the bug shield effect that kind of deflects the wind up and over you (to a point anyways)

I'm not sure if a full shield will fit on a 25 OL, but someone over at www.teambajamarine.com will know for sure.

TilliamWe

Banned
Re: 25 baja outlaw

The difference between having a full windshield and not having one is like riding a motorcycle with no screen and one with a full height one. Or, just stand up when driving a boat with a windshield, and feel all the wind in your face. That's what it's like.