1975 22ft 165hp Holiday

bigskiohio

Master Chief Petty Officer
Of all places i found a 22 fter 4 miles from my house. The guy wants 1500.00
has not ran in 5 or six years . i will go look at it this weekend. trailer too.If it was 850.00 i could afford it but 1200 if i can talk him down maybe, will post pics as i am sure it wont be sold anytime soon. though my heart was set on a 22ft ss. but maybe a trade or something when i find one if i find one.

Huron Angler

Admiral
Re: 1975 22ft 165hp Holiday

Those 22' Holidays are nice rigs, very high sides and penty of storage. Pugetsound sure loves his.:)

You could always do a conversion to open-bow or CC if you can't locate the holy grail(22' SS).

Post some photos if you can, I'll bet she's in good enough shape to justify paying $850-1000.

Good luck to ya!

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Huron Angler is right .. I sure do love my 1975 22 Holiday. I paid 4000 for it 3 summers ago. It had the 200 OB and a older merc 9.9, 2 scotty Downriggers. fish locator other gear and ski stuff. This was West Coast prices and I do nor regret it one bit, a wonderful boat and a dream in the Pacific Ocean. I supose the one you are considering has a Mustard yellow interior??? Mine does and its all origoinal. Good luck. Pugetsound

bigskiohio

Master Chief Petty Officer

Maybe saturday after noon , will take my new toy sony dslr a100 to take pictures. i will try to talk him down maybe a month from now price will be cheaper, I just hope it is not a omc . he said 165 so i am thinking merc. i am a little curious on how the room compares to my 18 ss. deeper would be great.

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Maybe saturday after noon , will take my new toy sony dslr a100 to take pictures. i will try to talk him down maybe a month from now price will be cheaper, I just hope it is not a omc . he said 165 so i am thinking merc. i am a little curious on how the room compares to my 18 ss. deeper would be great.

I never hear of 165's and OMC's...Gotta be a Merc!?!
I would LOVE and xtra 4 freekin feet, ok 2 feet cuz the extra 2 feet the 165 takes up! lol

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Took my Holiday out for its last fresh water spin. A ok On the way out of the launch area a jerk crowded the road and I had a confrontation with a large bush and my Travel cover. Tree won ,but hope my canvas guy can patch up the side that got a bit shreded. Not to bad but look like hell. Still keeps the boat dry as its over the mooring cover so no water gets in. Boat ran well and its now sleepy time. Had to vent about my cover. Pugetsound

Crazyman1225

Seaman

Sorry to hear about the mishap at the launch. " There always has to be one JERK out there to ruin the day!" Some people just have no consideration or common courtesy now a days. Those that don't should stay in their house. Glad to hear that the cover isn't too badly damaged, and good luck with getting it fixed up.

TheWrks

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry to hear about the mishap at the launch. " There always has to be one JERK out there to ruin the day!" Some people just have no consideration or common courtesy now a days. Those that don't should stay in their house. Glad to hear that the cover isn't too badly damaged, and good luck with getting it fixed up.

Ditto on the cover :mad: