Pwi

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral
Just wanted to say HELLO to all my fellow iboater's out there..You all rock, WHY? Simply cuz you were smart enuff to sign up to the best bomb diggity everything boating site on the web!

Having a few Coronas while my chicken enchiladas are baking..

So Yep, this is a PWI post! (Posting While Intoxicated....btw)

Think I'll have another!:D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Pwi

Friendly drunks are so much more fun than angry drunks. :)

Ya like lime in those Coronas? :)

Ya ever try Bicardi Limon instead of the lime? Pour a shot in the Corona when you open it and mix it around. The Bicardi's gotta be cold from the fridge though or it'll warm the beer.
You won't want one plain again. ;)

Attachments

• bicardi rum.jpg
    bicardi rum.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 0

WIMUSKY

Staff member

Ya, ya, ya and it's probaly about 85 down there too? ISN'T IT?????!!!!!!:cool:

CheapboatKev

Vice Admiral

Friendly drunks are so much more fun than angry drunks. :)

I agree with ya JB

Ya like lime in those Coronas? :)

Ya ever try Bicardi Limon instead of the lime? Pour a shot in the Corona when you open it and mix it around. The Bicardi's gotta be cold from the fridge though or it'll warm the beer.
You won't want one plain again. ;)

I do the lime thing once in awhile, but if I am drinking more than a few..The lime gets old..I will try they Bacardi tho!!!

Ya, ya, ya and it's probaly about 85 down there too? ISN'T IT?????!!!!!!:cool:

Close Wimusky....add about 6 degrees on top of that ;)

ziggy

Admiral

yer up kinda early there cbk....

must not have had to many... ;)

either that or your practiced up and can deal.... :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

I'd toast you there CBK, but being a weekend kinda guy I'll have to wait until tonight or tomorrow. ;);):D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Last night iboats dispatched the iboats Police to find
CheapboatKev .............

CheapboatKev was apprehended for PWI however was released with a Summons for a Kangaroo Court appearance. It appeared as the iboats Police acted with some common sense since, an angry mob had gathered. CheapboatKev is a known member of the "Angry Mob Henchman"gang!

Kudo's to the iboats Police for not escalating this PWI incident any further.

These are excerpts from the Arrest Affidavit ......

"THE UNDERSIGNED AFFIANT, BEING A PEACE OFFICER UNDER THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA AND BEING DULY SWORN, ON OATH MAKES THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS AND ACCUSATIONS.........

According to the document, an officer saw a kithenaid oven operated by CheapboatKev smoking and smoldering in the 800 block of Depot Street in Fort Myers. Once CheapboatKev was pulled over, the officer said that he could smell alcohol on CheapboatKev's breath, that he swayed side to side and that his eyes were glassy, the document said. ?His speech seemed fine,? according to the affidavit however, his typing skills were impaired. CheapboatKev told police that he had consumed four Coronas between 6 and 8 p.m. that night, the affidavit said. He failed field sobriety tests, the document said.
CheapboatKev was charged with posting while intoxicated, a Class B misdemeanor. He was booked into the Fort Myers Jail on Thursday night and released Friday morning after posting $2,000 bail, according to a CheapboatKev spokeswoman and court records."

The arresting officer went on to say that CheapboatKev was overhead making statements to his cell mates alluding to accomplices suspected in dealing with people who were "not the brightest bulbs on the market"

Further charges may arise from this incident.

CheapboatKev has a record stemming from a previous incident of "attempted boat operation in a cow pasture" where no charges were filed.

Huron Angler

Admiral

LOL @ Bob :D

Cheers Kev...{*sound of bottles clinking*}...glug...glug "now get back to work on the boat"

BTW it's just mean to report the weather to us nordic folks, please cease and desist.:p:D

nlain

Commander

You go Bob, I love that.

Hey Kev, have you got all the marks off yet from the pasture run. :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

I pray that CheapboatKev can convince the police to drop the charges (money helps) or gets a good lawyer (more money helps) to have this ugly PWI incident cleared up.

Keep in mind everyone that CheapboatKev is still innocent until proven guilty in a Court.

Yes, a PWI conviction would probably prevent Kev from traveling into Canada. Canada looks very harshly at posting convictions. Many places in NYC and in other cities have signs..... POST NO BILLS
Post-No-Bills-logo.jpg
and if you get close enough to read the fine print at the bottom of the sign........ in small letters..... WHILE INTOXICATED. Unfortunately it is not visible in the sign I posted.

I also understand that if convicted CheapboatKev will have to register with the Florida State PWI Registry and the location and IP address of his computer would be available for all to see.

Good luck Kev!

Deadwood

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Kev, you better get a lawyer....Barato's probably available for a small fee....say something from the 60's that starts with "S" and ends in "day"?:eek:

dockwrecker

Lieutenant

PWI and you didn't share any??? Now thats the crime right there! GUILTY!