What boat is this?

cannis

Cadet
Hi all, sorry for the rubbish pics but can anyone tell me what make and model of speed boat this is? Thanks :)

Attachments

• photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo(5).jpg
    photo(5).jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 0

JasonBo

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: What boat is this?

Fletcher 15 ft speedboat well kinda only has a 50 on it. Ideal first ski boat. Light use over the last 5 years and stored in a garage. Funky orange seats (vinyl). Needs new prop and screen is cracked hence will accept reasonable offers. Good galvanised trailer with new spare included. but according to ebay it already sold.

TruckDrivingFool

Lieutenant Commander

I thought wow thats the guy selling it. Then I figured it out. LOL

cannis

Cadet

I have asked the guy about make and model but I can't find the boat on any of fletchers models just wondered if it was maybe another make of boat, thanks.

JasonBo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

tell ya the truth it looks liek an 80's glastron but there are so many mom an pop companies that copied out there all over the world its hard tellin.

JasonBo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

File10.jpg

ok i just typed it into google and found them
http://www.fletcher-boats.co.uk/

Fletcher was established in the late 1950?s and remains one of the few volume producing boat companies in the UK. As a ?Boutique Boat Builder? we can offer you a high level of personal service so you get exactly what you expect from your boat.

Built in Britain you can actually come to the factory and see your boat being built. Almost everything is produced in house or sourced locally meaning spares are readily available, and if you require a repair this can be carried out in our factory workshop. We offer a comprehensive warranty so in the unlikely event of a problem you know that any issues will be attended to in a prompt and professional manner.

We love our boats and feel we offer something better and something different. The new Fletcher Wakesport range provides you with the best and most flexible boating a single package can offer and perfectly compliments the existing Sportsboat range. For you to understand what we mean, you need to get in a Fletcher and try it for yourself. We hold many demonstration days so please contact us for further information.

TilliamWe

Banned

The OP's thumbnail and Jason's big picture don't look like the same boats to me.

Frank Acampora

Supreme Mariner

Agreed! Looks like it could be a Chrysler Shallow Vee. Don't know the model, they were always referred to as Shallow vee.

tboltmike

Petty Officer 1st Class

The HIN should have the manufacturer's code.

cannis

Cadet

Thanks for all the replies, i will look through the glastron boat models i think.

JoLin

Vice Admiral

Agreed! Looks like it could be a Chrysler Shallow Vee. Don't know the model, they were always referred to as Shallow vee.

Funny, soon as I opened the thumbnails I thought 'Chrysler'. Can't say for sure and was never an expert, but I remember them having some of the cleanest designs I ever saw.

CVX20SPRINT

Petty Officer 1st Class

Certainly looks like an old Glastron CVX to me,or a very close copy.

NHGuy

Captain

My memory said Chrysler when I saw the pic.