#1 injector blowing fuse

BOOGE

Cadet
Hello Admiralty. Need some input when you guys get a chance. Have A 2004 Envinrude 200hp D.I. that consisitently blows the #1 injector fuse at 4000 rpm's or higher. Had a dealer run a Engine History Report that showed three PEF's - Code #34, Oil solenoid/Injector open circuit 41 times; Code #38, Oil pressure pulses in distribution manifold not detected 33 times; Code #39, Oil system prime failure 18 times.
Dealer found corrosion on #1 injector fuse. Replaced fuse(which I've done several times) and suggested an injector replacement if problem reoccurs. Put two hours on motor after dealer repairs and fuse blew again.
Checked an earlier post with 'Sabinki' on the same reoccurence but got no response about a possible fuse cure with the injector replacement.
The #1 injector fuse seems to be a consistent problem with these models. Anything in the archives that may keep me from hanging parts?

Thanks for your indulgence

seahorse5

Rear Admiral
Re: #1 injector blowing fuse

I am surprised that your dealer does not know that the fuse for #1 injector is also for #4 injector. #4 could be the faulty one, or a pinched wire somewhere.

The numerous oil injector faults should be a great concern, unless they are ancient history and the problems are resolved.

BOOGE

Cadet
Re: #1 injector blowing fuse

Thanks for the reply Captain. The three stored codes are all current and have occured within the last 3-4 hours of engine operation. Hour #s between 265:43 & 268:34. Is there any kind of injector test that may show excessive resistance in #1 or #4 that would shoot the fuse?