new guy here

dickymoe

Recruit
i apologize before hand if this thread is in the wrong place.i belong to other forums and they usually have a introductions section.i will start by saying hello to all here.i have been boating for around 10 years and repairing them even longer.i own a 78 chris craft catalina 25 foot w/230hp merc inboard.i like the forum atmosphere for the q&a parts and to learn a thing or too.look forward to helpin out if i can and to better myself at things i dont know.lookin forward to the stay here.

DaNinja

Lieutenant
Re: new guy here

You're in the best spot for an intro.

Welcome!

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Welcome aboard, dickymoe. :)

Sure hope you get a keyboard with a shift key and a space bar soon. That would make your posts soooo much easier to read.

I look forward to your participation. :)

mxfever

Petty Officer 1st Class

This place is great! I'm new to boating and had some problems with my pontoon. A simple thread I had the reply's needed to figure out what the problem was with my old Evinrude. Welcome!

Bigprairie1

Commander

Welcome to Iboats Dickymoe!...have a seat, the waitress will be along shortly to take your order.:D
BP:):D:cool:

DECK SWABBER 58

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome to Iboats Dickymoe!...have a seat, the waitress will be along shortly to take your order.:D
BP:):D:cool:
Welcome aboard. Dockside Chat IS the intro spot.:)

And....once that waitress comes around, you have to buy everyone
a round of drinks.:D

Bigprairie1

Commander

Welcome aboard. Dockside Chat IS the intro spot.:)

And....once that waitress comes around, you have to buy everyone
a round of drinks.:D

....I was just about to say I'd buy the first round...but.......how many members are here now?:D
My two bits;):):cool:
BP