The music I wrote and recorded

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander
Some of the old timers here know I write and record music in my recording studio......Im a guitar teacher by trade so music is pretty much my life.....It used to be my goal to become a rockstar....get rich then spend my days fishin......Fishing is my favorite thing :) Anyways most of you never heard my music and I dont fish much so you can see I never reach "That" goal ;) Anyways I have some songs post on myspace and I always love feedback....what musicians doesnt right? It metal and I know thats not every bodies cup of tea.....but it would be really cool to hear what some of you guys think.....:)

http://www.myspace.com/stereodreamband

boatmanalso

Seaman
Re: The music I wrote and recorded

I'm presently a fisherman and love music. I can listen to alot of different kinds. I don't read or write music and can't play anything and if I practice... The best level of singing I can achieve might be tone deaf. But I was talking with Steven Tyler once at Office Max and my voice cracked, he called it something and said cool man:D

boatmanalso

Seaman

I'm not getting anything from the link.

TMD project pops up and I tried plugging in stereodreamband and get nothing???

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Stereo Dream is the old name......I am TMD....... Taurus M. Detrick is my name music is my game. Cant change original link name on Myspace so Im stuck with it sorry for the confusion.

boatmanalso

Seaman

Oh yea... heavy metal... never got into it but it sounds like heavy metal. Can there be or are there words? I listened to 3, man vs man . crunch and...rough idea. I would think to heavy metal fans at a club you'd be rockin!

fire831

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sounds pretty awesome to me.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks guys.....Im not sure why it wont load for ya Daninga? I have a few things brewing with other musicians (Singers) ( a few of the guys on my friends list).....Collaboration projects mostly but we have some interest that may lead to something a little more than just a hobby ;)

DaNinja

Lieutenant

Thanks guys.....Im not sure why it wont load for ya Daninga? I have a few things brewing with other musicians (Singers) ( a few of the guys on my friends list).....Collaboration projects mostly but we have some interest that may lead to something a little more than just a hobby ;)
I tried three times and it hung w/ "one item remaining" each time.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Thanks man....Production was done in my bedroom :D kinda cool how technology has grown leaps and bounds over the years and a regular guy like me can record music at home......still at some point I want to have full band record in a real studio and in truth a I have one offer that will be something like that...... It would take alot to happen but I have had a pretty exciting life and have done more than I ever thought I would and deserved too.....who knows what the future may bring ;)

DaNinja

Lieutenant

Thanks man....Production was done in my bedroom :D kinda cool how technology has grown leaps and bounds over the years and a regular guy like me can record music at home......still at some point I want to have full band record in a real studio and in truth a I have one offer that will be something like that...... It would take alot to happen but I have had a pretty exciting life and have done more than I ever thought I would and deserved too.....who knows what the future may bring ;)

Sounded better than some of the stuff my lil' bro did in a studio.
Sorry bro, Dano Fresh , if you read this.:redface::D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Dano dont fret.........I have the luxury of taking my time.....I own the studio :) I remember at $50-$100 and hour what it felt like to record in the big boy studios......its all about get er done.....as fast as possible.