New Boat - Four Winns Liberator

tlynch99

Petty Officer 2nd Class
About 3 years ago I purchased my first boat with a lot of great feedback and input from this community. It was a 16ft Starcraft Super Sport. I have then since totally restored it, and have really enjoyed boating around New England. But I guess as what happens to many people, I wanted something bigger, something I could sleep on, something that would be more suited to the ocean and larger waves.

I have been looking for the whole summer and purchased this Four Winns Liberator 211. The interior cushions have been replaced, the deck is solid, and I think I can bring the gelcoat back with a good waxing. It has a newer 1997 350 V8 with an alpha one. A previous owner must have moved the through hull exhaust down a few inches because it is not very loud at all while at no-wake speed, and even when it is up on plane it doesn't sound obtrusive.

About 8am heading out into Long Island Sound:
IMG_2708.JPG

IMG_2710.JPG

IMG_2727.JPG

IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2730.JPG

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: New Boat - Four Winns Liberator

NICE!!!

A real nice boat! Inspiring boat jealousy in me...... makes me feel that need for bigger while I ride in my Starcraft SS ;)

Best of luck with it.

4Winns2

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: New Boat - Four Winns Liberator

Welcome to the Fours Winns family. Nice boat. I sleep soundly in my cuddy every weekend. Lettin' the waves rock ya sleep.