Aluminum Gangway Question

nbzbiker

Recruit
What I want is to find a type of winch...I have my gangway attached to my jetty....and I have a floating dock on the water its about 22 feet apart what I wanna do is find a type of lift that with raise my gangway off my dock and raise it up in the air...but I just need a website that will show me the equipment I need..:confused:

marlboro180

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Aluminum Gangway Question

Got a picture of your setup to share? Lots of creative folks around here to chime in....:)

By the way- Welcome aboard!

jeeperman

Lieutenant Commander

Welcome to the forum.
It sounds like you want to raise the gangway up like a drawbridge over a moat.
You might also be able to merely swing it to the side also with a pivot point at one end, and a vertical pole at the same end with cables going out from the top to the gangway.

nbzbiker

Recruit

Yes exactly I just want to raise it off the dock when bad weather comes...but do you know of any sites that can provide me with pictures of what im talking about and not olny that but a website that will provide me with the equipment that I will need like winchs and stuff like that...thank you so much

nbzbiker

Recruit

thanks but its not what im looking for its so hard to find what i need online for this thing i dont know why.:(......but thanks so much CN Sports