How cool is that!

5150abf

Vice Admiral
College football is back !!!!!

This is my favorite most dreaded time of year, the boys start playing ball again but winter is just around the corner.

I got a new ND sticker for the boat whe I was on the campus Wed night and was trying to decide where to put it when it occured to me that I could just pull the "nd" out of my boat name,CATMENDO, and replace it with the logo.

Really looking forward to this year, the new coach seems to have the credentials to get it done, I just love college ball in general and will watch about any game but living 30 miles form South Bend I really have no choice but to be IRISH.

Love going fishing and listening to the game on the boat, kind of nostalgic.

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 0

pmillar

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: How cool is that!

Whooot!!! I am very fired up as well. It's make or break this yr. (hint: I'm in Ann Arbor)

ND/UM game prediction: Michael Floyd has a career day. Turnovers and special teams determine the winner. It will be a high scoring game (our defensive secondary is full of freshman)

sasto

Captain

5150abf;2909970 I got a new ND sticker for the boat whe I was on the campus Wed night and was trying to decide where to put it [/QUOTE said:
Put it on the bottom where I don't have to look at it..:D

5150abf

Vice Admiral

Ann Arbor and your IRISH, that has to be tough especially next week.

Ready for some real games, watched all the cupcake games Thurs night, not really enjoyable when the score is 21-0 in the 1st quarter.

sbbamafan

Petty Officer 1st Class

I DO LOVE FOOTBALL SEASON!!! I was on the boat yesterday and realized aside from the perfect color of my boat I don't have any BAMA sticker or insignia anywhere on it. I need a couple of window stickers! Will have to get them next time I go to Tuscaloosa. I have to offset all the Georgia stuff on Lake Lanier!

Roll Tide! Hopefully championship #14 coming this year!!