I need VolvoPenta 4.3 GL service manual on CD or PDF.

scooper77515

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I did a search, actually quite an extensive search, and cannot find this.

And NO, I am not neccessarily looking for a free pirated copy :rolleyes: But I really am in dire need of the service manual so I can do all my own maintenance.

Otherwise, you guys are going to be bombarded by me asking questions on how to work on this thing.

Just got a new-to-me boat and trying to get it all squared away and water-worthy.

JustJason

Vice Admiral
Re: I need VolvoPenta 4.3 GL service manual on CD or PDF.

And NO, I am not neccessarily looking for a free pirated copy

Yes you are, or else you would just buy it from volvo.

krazykatz911

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just go on Iboats and buy the service manual.

Asking if you can get a copy of a service manual, and then saying your not looking for a pirated copy doesn't make sense?

Who gives out free service manuals? Nobody.

Service manuals are only like $37.00. Buy one. Worth the investment.

tkrfxr

Petty Officer 1st Class

I did a search, actually quite an extensive search, and cannot find this.

And NO, I am not neccessarily looking for a free pirated copy :rolleyes: But I really am in dire need of the service manual so I can do all my own maintenance.

Otherwise, you guys are going to be bombarded by me asking questions on how to work on this thing.

Just got a new-to-me boat and trying to get it all squared away and water-worthy.

Try the volvo penta store, look up your engine model here...under gasoline engines, and follow the threads to the engine manuals...

http://www.volvopentastore.com/

scooper77515

I think you guys are misunderstanding me. I don't want the manual in BOOK form. I would like it in CD or PDF so i can print out the pages I need, usually only 2-4 pages per job, and keep the rest on the computer.

I have not found the manuals in digital form, only in book. If I buy it in a book, I will just be using my inkjet copier to copy those 2-4 pages, then throw them away after I get them all greasy. So digital will waste less paper.

I have ALL the Seadoo manuals from being a member of seadooforum.com, and they are legit, ie not pirated. I was wondering if I could get them for my new boat the same way. Through a website that offers them to members or even purchase a CD.

I know, the way I wrote that sounded as if I was fishing for someone to toss me a pirated copy, but that is not what I intended. I am merely looking for a digital copy, and not one in book or paper form.

scooper77515

No problems with Operating, Just need info on how to fix stuff as they break down, or maintain it so it doesn't break down.

It is starting to look like the book is the only way to go, can someone verify otherwise?

Can I get it digital, and if so where?

muc

"Retired" Association of Marine Technicians...

The manuals are available to dealers in a PDF format.
But it is against the law for us to sell or give them away.
Sorry but unless you can find somebody to break the rules your stuck with paper.
Good Luck Muc

somekevinguy

Cadet

Which manuals are better? The ones sold here or the factory ones. Seems like you have to buy like three manuals with the factory ones.

JustJason

Vice Admiral

Factory OEM manuals are always always always better than aftermarket ones.

somekevinguy

Cadet

Yeah I just got all four OEM manuals for my boat. The three engine ones and the drive one. I have always like the OEM better for cars too.