Online source for Tower hardware?

Gromulin

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'm missing a bolt from my (manufacturer unknown) wakeboard tower. It's the bolt that secures one half of the 'knuckle' connected to the tower to the other half of the 'knuckle' bolted to the boat. it's an oddball stainless hex-bolt.

Is it easier just to buy a new knuckle?

Any sources appreciated. I have calipers, and know how to use them!

oldjeep

Admiral
Re: Online source for Tower hardware?

Local Fastenall store should have what you need.

craze1cars

Lieutenant Commander

See anything here that might match?? Scroll down toward the end for a couple hex bolt options. $2.50 each if the dimensions are correct.
http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=74&cat=Hardware

Pretty sure I have a few spare parts laying around here too that might work for ya...I have an entire "knuckle" assembly with bolts, etc. But I'd need a pic and some dimensions of what you're looking for to confirm.

Gromulin

Petty Officer 1st Class

See anything here that might match?? Scroll down toward the end for a couple hex bolt options. $2.50 each if the dimensions are correct.
http://www.diywake.com/shop/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=74&cat=Hardware

Pretty sure I have a few spare parts laying around here too that might work for ya...I have an entire "knuckle" assembly with bolts, etc. But I'd need a pic and some dimensions of what you're looking for to confirm.

Hey thanks, that IS one of the few pages of actual hardware that I found also...the bolts at the bottom look different than what I have. If I can't find one soon, I'll drop you a PM about what you have lying around...appreciate the offer!

toroyer

Recruit

If you have calipers and can find the thread pitch - www.mcmaster.com - type hex bolt and just keep narrowing down the options. It will show you a picture with dimensions to double check it is the right one. Very good site for misc hardware.

Don't worry about paying for shipping, I have traveled all over the US and the free shipping always shows up the next day UPS.