adding a subwoofer??

nosgsxr

Petty Officer 3rd Class
hey i just got a 02 232 sunesta...i want to up grade the streio system and add a subwoofer...has anybody done this or seen one that has been added ...if so where is a good spot for the woofer...i can find a good place for the amp but not for the woofer any help would be great...

scca vette

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: adding a subwoofer??

hey i just got a 02 232 sunesta...i want to up grade the streio system and add a subwoofer...has anybody done this or seen one that has been added ...if so where is a good spot for the woofer...i can find a good place for the amp but not for the woofer any help would be great...

It is kind of hard to tell you where to put the SUB without seeing the boat and what the options are. I have a open bow and placed the amps under the passenger side console and the sub (12" will be in a box under the drivers side console. They will pretty much be hidden and out of the way unless you look for them.

It all depends on where your boat has the space, what size subs, and just how noticable you want them to be. The amp you can pretty much put anywhere.

nosgsxr

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: adding a subwoofer??

well its a deck boat layout and i have a ton of storage but if i put the sub in a box and inside one of the storage compt then i will have to get it out every time i want to jam...i also dont want to cut holes in the boat unless i have too i will get some pics of the inside of the boat so maybe you can give me some more insite the amp can go inside the changing room where its away from the weather and close to the radio...o yea the sub i want to install is a kicker L-7 12inch