My Wife's Favorite...

Eduardo

Cadet
...out of the three classic fiberglass boats is our 1965 Starcraft Bahama. We are out of Sacramento, Ca, and I'm new to this Starcraft forum. We purchased this classic Starcraft back in October 14, 2005 here in Sacramento. We are the third owners. Other than replacing the old steering cable with a redish orange to match the color accent on the Evinrude, '65 Starvlite VII v4 75hp, this boat and outboard package is entirely original. It came on a '65 Shoreline trailer, which I restored. We are members of the Golden State Glassics. We'll meet up monthly with other glassic owners throughout the area and statewide and cruise our boats, and least a couple of time a year have 3 to 4 day weekend meets. Later, I'll post a link of at least a couple of videos of one of our cruises with our Bahama. Anyway, just wanted to share some images of our Starcraft.

Eduardo & Mercedes

Attachments

• (Bahama @ Disccovery).jpg
    (Bahama @ Disccovery).jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 5
  • (Bahama @ Marina).jpg
    (Bahama @ Marina).jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 5
  • @ Windmill Cove.jpg
    @ Windmill Cove.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 5
  • New Year's Day 2008.jpg
    New Year's Day 2008.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Bahama (Yellow Trailer) 2.jpg
    Bahama (Yellow Trailer) 2.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 5

starcrafter65

Chief Petty Officer
Re: My Wife's Favorite...

Very nice - where have I seen these pics before? CBH or Fiberglassics? I go back to those once in a while but they seem pretty quiet these days...

bananaboater

Ensign

That is really nice. Always had a soft spot for turquoise. Thanks for sharing and look forward to seeing vids.

Huron Angler

Admiral

Nice classic boat you've got there:)

That Evinrude looks brand new. Does it run well?

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

H2o Retention in the hull. sure low in the stern at the dock??

barato

Petty Officer 1st Class

PS, spoken like a true tin boat snob. you may be right, tho. probably one of the nicest looking rigs i've seen in a while, regardless.

Eduardo, BEAUTIFUL boat! and motor and trailer!:)

Pugetsound

Lieutenant Commander

Your right Beautiful boat. I'v had a few glassers newer than that , they diden't look that nice. Real Sharp

Bwana Don

Lieutenant Commander

She is beautiful. Thank you for sharing this with us. Awesome:cool:.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Nice boat & great pictures too. Love that color. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Eduardo

Cadet

Very nice - where have I seen these pics before? CBH or Fiberglassics? I go back to those once in a while but they seem pretty quiet these days...

Clark, more than likely, you've seen this boat in Fiberglassics. There was a California forum within FG before we branched away and started the Golden State Glassics. Check us out sometimes; the GSG is pretty active.

Eduardo

Eduardo

Cadet

Nice classic boat you've got there:)

That Evinrude looks brand new. Does it run well?

Huron, this motor runs beautifully. When I got her, she had very low hours on her. I've never had any issues at all since I got her, other than changing the spark plugs and impeller. She starts right up and idles smoothly. She's not fuel efficient but she's definitely very reliable. A vintage Johnson performance 3 blade brass prop with a 13 1/4 pitch helps too.

Eduardo

Eduardo

Cadet
A couple of videos of the Bahama...

A couple of videos of the Bahama...

...that I have done in the past. In one of the videos, you'll find another Starcraft a 1973 Holiday aluminum closed bow with an awesome running '73 Evinrude 2 cylinder 60hp loop charged motor. This belongs to my cousin. Enjoy the videos. Hope you like it.

Delta, CA Lunch Run

One of our monthly Big Dogs Lunch Runs during the winter months.

Eduardo & Mercedes

fshngho

Lieutenant

Very nice video, I couldn't get the big dog one though. Looks like a nice group of friends with very beautiful boats. What more can a man want?

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Eduardo,
I enjoyed the video, but like others, couldn't get the second one. Looks like a great run. I have a soft spot for Glastrons as my family had a 14' Ski Flite when I was a kid, loads of fun! Great job editing the video too.

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Beautiul boat! Love that motor. Thanks for sharing.

lakelover

Rear Admiral

Another good one, thanks for posting it. Looks like a lot of fun.