Rinker (Taylor Made) Windshield Trim needed.

AquaFueled

Recruit
I have a 2005 Rinker 212 Captiva. Recently the starboard wing top and port wing top of the windshield were damaged. The rest of the windshield is intack. The windshield is manufactured by Taylor Made and in speaking with them the parts have to be fabricated. This is major $$$$$$$$$. Does anyone have any ideas of where I might find these parts? I would guess that there is a salvage yard somewhere for boats that would have these???? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :confused:

baylinergirl

Recruit
Re: Rinker (Taylor Made) Windshield Trim needed.

I recently purchased a lot of misc. boat seats from an online auction. When I picked them up, I found that I also became the proud owner of a brand new Taylor Made starboard section (?ultra series clear curve?) of a 3 piece windshield. Very exciting except that I a.) don't need a windshield, I need seats and b.) it doesn't fit my boat anyway. I have a part #, shipper# etc, so I called Taylor Made. For me to purchase this from them, $1439.00. Would love to find it a good home and possibly recoupe some $$$ that I am planning on spending this winter for floor repairs/water damage, interior upgrade and deck seat recovering. I am realistic and am not planning on getting the $1439.00 for it. I can e-mail pics and give all info I have off the window. If interested, please let me know.

Ulf.Vinjehag

Recruit
Re: Rinker (Taylor Made) Windshield Trim needed.

I recently purchased a lot of misc. boat seats from an online auction. When I picked them up, I found that I also became the proud owner of a brand new Taylor Made starboard section (?ultra series clear curve?) of a 3 piece windshield. Very exciting except that I a.) don't need a windshield, I need seats and b.) it doesn't fit my boat anyway. I have a part #, shipper# etc, so I called Taylor Made. For me to purchase this from them, $1439.00. Would love to find it a good home and possibly recoupe some $$$ that I am planning on spending this winter for floor repairs/water damage, interior upgrade and deck seat recovering. I am realistic and am not planning on getting the $1439.00 for it. I can e-mail pics and give all info I have off the window. If interested, please let me know.

Hi there
I'm interesded about the windshield if the can fit an Rinken Vee 300 -95
Do you have pics and info.

Regars
Ulf Vinjehag

Edit: welcome to iboats Ulf, postin your email address and solicitation on the open forums is not allowed, please use the Private Messages for offers.

Last edited by a moderator: