1993 Angler 204

redbird

Cadet
I am looking at this center console, price seems reasonable (1500 boat and trailer). How is the construction on this boat and what things should I look for before purchasing. I don''t want to get into a bunch of repairs. Thanks for any help.

Andy'sDelight

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: 1993 Angler 204

I am looking at this center console, price seems reasonable (1500 boat and trailer). How is the construction on this boat and what things should I look for before purchasing. I don''t want to get into a bunch of repairs. Thanks for any help.

Any boat selling for $1500 for both boat and trailer is going to be needing alot of repairs. Anglers are typically pretty solid boats. As long as the boat isn't full of rot I'd say $1500 is not a bad deal at all. The engine is probably a disaster, but that would be expected at $1500.

redbird

Cadet
Re: 1993 Angler 204

Does not include motor. I assume the stringers/transom are would and possibly in need of some repair. Haven't actually looked at the boat yet, going to see it this weekend. Just wondered about what/where to look for for possible damage or repair issues. Here's shortcut to pics Thanks

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/boa/1858081246.html