Finally picked up the new ride

DuckHunterJon

Lieutenant Junior Grade
I wrote in a few different times asking questions about the title on the 2006 Procraft I was looking at. The PO finally got the title back from the state, and I drove down yesterday to bring her home. Left the house at 3:30 am, got to the PO's house at 9:00 am. Looked over the boat real well (he had sent me over 40 pictures that showed any issues - all minor) and it proved to be exactly as he had described. Hooked up the water, turned the key and the 200 Optimax jumped to life. Shut her down, looked her over a bit more, and said I'll take it. PO and I went in to fill out the paperwork while his father checked the air in the tires and hit the 4 bearing buddies real quick. By 10:00 am, I was back on the road - pulled into the house right at 3:30 pm.

Pretty much dropped after 12 hours on the road and didn't do much with it yesterday. Today, I spent the day washing, waxing, and giving it a good going over. All the safety equipment is loaded up and ready for it's maiden voyage tomorrow night. I have a couple of dings to fix in the gelcoat, two issues to look at (horn doesn't work but have air horn, and the livewell seacock is froze up). Otherwise, I plan on enjoying the remainder of the summer out on the water. :D

Here's a couple of pictures. I have a few other questions I'll put into new posts. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_9092r.JPG
    IMG_9092r.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9096r.JPG
    IMG_9096r.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9094r.JPG
    IMG_9094r.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 0

Beefer

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Finally picked up the new ride

Congrats! Beautiful boat!

If the livewell seacock if frozen in the open position, do yourself a huge favor and get one of these for each of the livewells:
449.jpg

It'll keep the water out, and your weight down. When you get home, take it/them out, that way no rainwater will collect in the livewell(s).

Oh, and don't forget the plug when you go to launch....:)

Summer Fun

Banned
Re: Finally picked up the new ride

Jon, Congrats on the new ride. She looks sweet !!!. :)