Bottom Line Help"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBRJ

Cadet
Hello I have just aquired a Fairly new Bottom Line Tournament Master NCC 5300 Fish finder. The only problem is the GPS connector has been cut off. I have no connector. I am trying to solder pins on the wires to get it to work but i do not know where the pins go.Does anyone have a Manual or wiring diagram that would help. Any other help would be greatly appreciated...

GBRJ

Cadet
Re: Bottom Line Help"

Thanks For the manual Rick. I do have the Tournament Master NCC 5300,but the one you sent will help. I have contacted Humminbird and they could not help with wiring diagram.And they have no parts at all.I am trying to locate complete reciever,Or wiring scymetic. Thanks...

RickJ6956

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't know how I managed to link to the right manual yesterday and now it's showing a different unit. The 5300 isn't even listed!

GBRJ

Cadet

Thanks anyway Rick, Without pin locations i am lost anyway. Does any one know where i can get a new Receiver by chance.I am looking for A Garmin model GPS 36 Part# 011-00208-00 Or Bottom Line Model 013064 TBL GPS Receiver. I have looked all over the internet. Have talked with Garmin,and Humminbird. I missed one on E-Bay that sold before i new i needed it.Humminbird said they retired this model and they have nothing for it.Not even the wiring help i need. Any advice is greatly appreciated......

Fl_Richard

Lieutenant

I can tell you this - The garmin GPS receiver is a GPS receiver that spew's it's data through a serial connection to the display. Knowing that the pinout should be pretty easy to determine with a voltmeter.

There are probably only five pins. +12volts, ground,tx,rx,shield.

12 volts should be easy, ground should be easy, shield should be easy and if TX/RX are reversed just switch them.

GBRJ

Cadet

Thanks, OK Now i have 9 wires comming from the receiver,, Red ,, Black,,Blue,,Gray,,Green,, Yellow,,white,,purple,,{and a bare wire is this one the shield?} It appeared to me the wires that where cut Where Red,,Black,,Gray,,yellow,,Blue. But i am not sure of this they were the only wires visible at first,, When i trimed them back so i could work with them i found the other wires. green,,white,,purple,, and the bare wire. Can you give me any help from there or No??

Status
Not open for further replies.