Marquis v22-C specs.

Westport

Seaman Apprentice
Hi, I just became a member even though I've been reading topics here for quite some time.

I have a 1977 Marquis V22-C Wahoo, that I know little about. I know the engine drive train, etc, bt was hunting specifications like fuel tank size etc. There's very little info on the Marquis 22-C on the 'net, and I wonder if anybody knows of a downloadable owners manual.

The boat is a cool old tub that has been well maintained, but is old,a nd does need some TLC. Nothing really structural, but updated. Without draining the tank all the way and refilling it, or ripping the floor all the way out, I was wondering if anyone knows what the fuel tank size is. Later this summer or maybe next spring my wife and I would like to take it on about a 200 mi one way river cruise, and knowing the fuel capacity would help a lot.

Thanks!
Tim

BTW, Moderators : If I posted this in the wrong forum please feel free to move it with my blessings.

I'm new here and I feel like a mosquito in a nudist camp. I know exactly what to do, I just don't know where to start.....

Tim