What prop should i use BAJA Force....

bajaforce200

Recruit
Hey guys i am new to your site but not to boating. I just got a Baja Force 200 with a 350 CHEVY STROKED TO A 383. EAGLE CRANK, SCAT FORGED RODS, SPEED PRO HYPERTECTIC FLAT TOP PISTONS. NEW ALUM MANIFOLD AND EDELBROCK 600CFM CARB. COMP CAMS MARINE CAM. ROTATING ASSEMBLY IS BALANCED. ALL MACHINE WORK DONE BY BROUGHERS SPEED SHOP. CAPTAINS CALL CORSA EXHAUST. What prop do you guys think i should run? There is a 23p on there now but i was told a 21 would actually do better what do you guys think? There is about 50 hours on the motor and outdrive now. With the 23p and 4 adults and gear onboard i can run about 55mph @ 4300 rpm

Bondo

Staff member
Re: What prop should i use BAJA Force....

55mph @ 4300 rpm

Ayuh,... Welcome Aboard,....
I'd try a 21" to get the rpms up abit.... You probably should be runnin' about 4600/4800rpms...
Donno what cam ya got though...

Btw,... No need for Capital letters,.... We can read just Fine without the YELLING...
Although a paragraph now,+ then would be Nice...

bajaforce200

Recruit
Re: What prop should i use BAJA Force....

Sorry bondo i copy and pasted that from the ad where i got the boat.... With the boat is actually printed comments from fourms where the po was asking about stern drives. They are 3 years old and i have them and there are comments from you on them what a small world lol... Thanks for your info