Crownline parts.... available?

BakerHDF150

Cadet
Okay guys... i had a thread about a 2 weeks or so ago about crownline parts. Why is it that ive called 3 or 4 crownline dealers and got prices from them for the parts i need but get told "i will call you back on the availability" yet I havent heard back from any of them. I call them and they just say, "no word yet". Is there something preventing getting parts for an 05 Crownline? Any dealers on here want my 700 dollars worth of business. (700 is price im getting for the stuff). Any thoughts on my next move? Im not trying to be impatient but just trying to find out if there is a reason for it all. Thanks for any help.

Main piece is the windshield and then a couple small things.

Gromulin

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Crownline parts.... available?

Okay guys... i had a thread about a 2 weeks or so ago about crownline parts. Why is it that ive called 3 or 4 crownline dealers and got prices from them for the parts i need but get told "i will call you back on the availability" yet I havent heard back from any of them. I call them and they just say, "no word yet". Is there something preventing getting parts for an 05 Crownline? Any dealers on here want my 700 dollars worth of business. (700 is price im getting for the stuff). Any thoughts on my next move? Im not trying to be impatient but just trying to find out if there is a reason for it all. Thanks for any help.

Main piece is the windshield and then a couple small things.

Google Crownline Bankruptcy for a little background...

They have emerged with new ownership, but their dealer network is hosed (and kinda pissed, from talking to the guy's locally that USED to carry them) so I think they are focused on rebuilding their channel, and getting new boats built. I shyed away from a used Crownline because of the worries about support for pre-BK models. Good luck...they are (were?) well made boats with lots of style. Hope they come back and take care of their customers.

BakerHDF150

Cadet

teamcrownline.com will not approve me or something. Ive tried 2 times now and they just wont approve my account. dunno. Well the dealers price for the stuff is in the computer but i really need that windshield piece. Im also to the point of not caring the cost. I dont want a "we will build you some new glasses." I want the matching one as the other windshield. No dealers on this site?

ezmobee

Supreme Mariner

Windshields are the WORST boat part to try to replace. Sucks that a boat so new would still have the same difficulty finding one but that seems to be the case.

BakerHDF150

Cadet

Well... my local dealer finally called me back and we got it ordered for me. So yeah, they are still selling parts for them. :)