303 fabric protectant

retire2disney

Seaman Apprentice
I was curious if anyone had used this product? I was planning on putting it on my covers as they are aged but still in good shape physically but they let water through. Thanks

Bondo

Staff member
Re: 303 fabric protectant

Ayuh,... I used to use it on the Sunbrella top I had,...
I'd spray a can a year on it to re-waterproof it...
It worked Great...

Even Flow2

Cadet

same here. I bottle a year on all tops. It repels fantastic as water beads up and runs off like a good wax. I didn't realize how much better it was then some other products until I moored my boat at a marina and you see what all the other tops look like after a rain.

Burtonair01

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Where do you get it and how much is it?

further

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Bout $10, west marine or online.

retire2disney

Seaman Apprentice

i was planning on getting it here to support the board $13
http://www.iboats.com/303-High-Tech...32411301--**********.133497943--view_id.39565
167675_small_0.jpg

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

No offense to I-boats, I love this site, but I bought mine for 8$ on amazon . com... plus shipping of course :)

offense taken.

agree with retire2disney and bondo

we need to support the site

the few dollars more a few items have cost me on parts ect. hear have more than been off set by the advice and experience available here

retire2disney

Seaman Apprentice

No offense to I-boats, I love this site, but I bought mine for 8$ on amazon . com... plus shipping of course :)

i have to agree with someone else paying the rent. and besides iboats has the best price match the following quote can be found http://www.iboats.com/Low_Price_Guarantee/dm/func.lowprice
"Nobody beats our prices. If you find a current lower price on an identical, in-stock item from any nationally recognized marine Internet retailer, we will match the price. iboats.com works hard to bring you everyday low prices plus knowledgeable product advice, great in-stock selection, and outstanding customer service. Our guarantee covers it all, and if you?ve found a better price let us know and we?ll match it and work hard to make you a satisfied iboats customer for life."

ryanr623

Chief Petty Officer

offense taken.

agree with retire2disney and bondo

we need to support the site

the few dollars more a few items have cost me on parts ect. hear have more than been off set by the advice and experience available here

Ha ha ha, ok. We pay the rent by joining. More people = more $ to place an ad on here. I hope your a girl, if your "offended" by what i wrote.

jaxnjil

Lieutenant

Ha ha ha, ok. We pay the rent by joining. More people = more $ to place an ad on here. I hope your a girl, if your "offended" by what i wrote.

just saying....................

i wouldn't consider pissing on your door step and expect the same from you

if you feel the need to advertise for amazon, go there and do it. NOT HERE

ryanr623

Chief Petty Officer

just saying....................

i wouldn't consider pissing on your door step and expect the same from you

if you feel the need to advertise for amazon, go there and do it. NOT HERE

I don't feel the need to advertise for amazon, i feel the need to help a fellow boater out and save him money. Not sure what part about it you don't understand.... but it's not that hard.

retire2disney

Seaman Apprentice

shipping is outrageous due to it being "hazardous" never really understand DOT regulations on things like this